Wednesday, October 21, 2015

2 Cute 2 Spook

I hope you are all in the Halloween spirit no matter where you are in this world.  Something about dressing up and begging strangers for candy while walking house to house in the darkness is just so great, that one day out of the year. I digress...

I was recently asked to choose inspiration from an Pinterest image, which you can view on the Bella Blvd blog

I did something I seldomly do and kept my design to a few simple colors, colors I never use but totally work.


Bonus: I got to scrap some photos from 3 - 4 years ago and I just love looking back and living in this moment again.

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

So cute!! Pinning!!

Sian said...

Very cute! My kids are so big now I really want to go back and make some pages about their very first costumes. You have inspired me.