Friday, May 15, 2015

Together Through Life's Journey



Hello hello. Once again, Lori has put together an amazing kit full of the latest Crate Paper, Fancy Pants, Heidi Swapp, Jen Hadfield...LOVE!

I created this layout using the main kit only.

I went with a cleaner look for this page. I did that because the top part of the page was so busy with the title. And the bottom portion of the paper has flowers sprinkled all over it.  

I pieced the title together and then added a wood veneer to it. The "R" was a random acrylic I found in the kit and it was a great addition since both their names start with R.

I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set in the main kit.

Your next stop is Jill Keller and here's the full hopping order.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

such a cute layout. :o)

Anelsie Ramos said...

Love this layout! So beautiful!

Diana Waite said...

super fun mix of papers and letters--ADORABLE picture, great layout!