Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

I hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year. We had a blast ringing it in as a family at home. We bought poppers, champagne for us adults and juice for the kiddos. I made some fun little party props and we had so much fun in our makeshift photo booth. I took the photos on my iPhone and it's not playing nicely with my computer right now so I'll post the photos tomorrow.

I'm not one to make resolutions each year and I haven't had time to think about my word but I will say that I will:

  • Blog 4 - 5 times per week - scrapbooking, travels and much more
  • Visit and leave love on other bloggers' blogs more often
  • Continue documenting our adventures on Instagram (@heatherleopard)
  • Continue to eat healthy and cleanse and find my six pack this year
  • Last but not least, I will de-clutter (my mind, the house, work, etc.) 
Of course the #1 will always be my family.  The hubby and I have rekindled our spark. It wasn't lost but we are just making more time for us. And we are realizing that the kids are growing up way too fast.  One is turning 18 next month, while another will go to middle school next year and the other is in kinder already.  We do a lot with them but we are putting a more concentrated effort to do more while they still want us to. LOL

So...I hope you will continue on this journey with me this year.

I wish you all a wonderful 2015!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy New Year Heather! I will continue to follow you and be inspired by you. Your resolutions are the same as mine...I know we can make them come true. Your family is your greatest treasure, always remember that and you will always find true happiness. :o)

Stephanie Eaken said...

Happy 2015!!

Diana Waite said...

GOOD for you Happy New year!!