Thursday, May 29, 2014

Baby Love

Last week, I shared month 1 of my youngest daughter's baby album, as part of Operation Baby Album catch-up. You can see it HERE. FYI, it's one of my favorite layouts!

I have done some of their baby pages already but it doesn't hurt to create more, right? 

As I mentioned last week, these 12x12 layouts will have complimentary Pocket Pages so I can include more photos, lots more journaling, and special things I may want to save. With that said, let's take a look at month 2, created using Simple Stories Hello Baby collection.


You know when you are so inspired by the products that the pages just come together naturally? Yep, that's what happens every time I get Hello Baby out. This collection makes creating these baby pages a breeze. 

I had some leftover pieces from paper I cut out for the Month 1 layout I showed last week so I put them to use on this layout by creating a wide border at the bottom and smaller one at the top.

I adore the sentiments that are pre-printed on the papers. They are great to use them as titles but I choose to create a title above and use the pre-printed one as a subtle message. I added hand and machine stitching, embellishments and journaling to complete the page.
Now I just need to get my hands on some 12x12 Pocket Pages so I can complete the complimentary 2nd page for each month!
Thanks for stopping by today. Now go on and get scrappy crafty.

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

this is so soft and pretty--great layout!