Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Love This Family | We Are So Good Together + Kits for Sale

Hi there. I wanted to share this layout I created using the new Amy Tangerine Cut and Paste collection by American Crafts. I also created a kit to sell at a recent retreat I went to.  I sold out of them and later found a few more when I got home.  Stay tuned below if you are interested in one of them.


I love the striped background and I wanted to feature it but I also wanted to take a back seat to my photos. With that as my challenge, I found a cutting file online and sized it slightly smaller than my 12x12 page so I would have a border around it.
When I made the cuts, there were a few of the cuts that were left dangling. They popped out super easy but I decided to glue them back on the paper once I attached the overlay to the background. I like the randomness. Of course, you don't have to add them back. It's all a personal preference. Here it is without the filled in cuts (or the title).
Once I added all the bits, I added more dies, embellishments, layering and the photo. I topped it off with a title and sub-title.

Kits for Sale
This layout was a lot of fun to put together.  If you like it and are interested in buying one of the few kits I found when I returned home for $7 plus ship, please email me. Note that the kit includes everything except the alphas I used to create the "leopard family photos" title.

Thanks for stopping by today. Now go on and get crafty!



7 comments:

Emily Adams said...

Lovely layout - I love all the colors in this collection!

Mirabyll said...

This is just candy for the yes! Thanks for sharing! Very inspiring!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome Heather! Love the cut file over the Chevron paper!!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great page, love the cut file :)

Leanne said...

such a gorgeous LO and a fabulous photo too..x

Linda said...

Fantastic layout! I love that Amy Tangerine collection!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE it! GREAT choice of cuts and colors and BEAUTIFUL family picture!!