Thursday, January 12, 2012

They Better Run

Yep, all the boys that come around for our daughters had better know how to run FAST!  Bryan has always said from day 1 with our girls that he'll be polishing his shot guns when those boys come around... Well the other day, Rheagan was talking about Justin Bieber coming over and so on and so forth and her daddy promptly replied with "He Better Run!" I snapped these pics of her the next day and it only made sense to title and journal it about her daddy's love, adoration and protectiveness of her.
Supplies from Scrapbook Circle You + Me kit coming within an hour.
Pin It


This is made with the Scrapbook Circle You + Me kit and the last challenge for the Sketchy Thursdays challenge blog.  I am soooooo very sad to share this news.  You can read all about the decision and where you might find more of Heidi and Diana's sketches on the Sketchy Thursdays blog.  I just want to thank Heidi and Diana for all the work they put into make the site what it is and inviting me into the Sketchy Thursdays designer family. I feel like I have made lifelong friends with them, Julie and all the others I have designed with in my year and 2 months with them! I am a better designer because of all of them! {insert tears here}

So, let's see you playing along with the last official sketch on the blog.  It's a good one! Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo Heather

5 comments:

Carol W. said...

Gorgeous layout! Love this kit from Scrapbook Circle! TFS

Linda Breedlove said...

Oh wow... this is fabulous... I LOVE these My Mind's Eye papers and what you created with them!!!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL layout, it's AWESOME!

Diana Fisher said...

Thank you for such a heartfelt note about ST. We were so excited that you agreed to stay on as GDT, then DT and then another term after that — we were the lucky ones when you agreed to work with us.

I loved every moment of working with you on ST. And selfishly so glad we are together on Imaginisce. I get my "Heather" fix. :)

Your page this week is lovely. I need to make a layout like that about Nate. He's a heartbreaker!

Rebecca Keppel said...

love love love it! fun, pretty, colorful--just wonderful :)