Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BINGO was his name-oh

It's Day 3 of the Animal Crackers release party!  I am just loving this collection.  It's so versatile.  I was hanging at home this weekend with the family and we were having so much fun playing board games. I retired to my craft room that night after the kids went to bed and BINGO just popped into my head.  So, without further ado, here's the game set I created.

Supplies: Imaginisce Animal Crackers - Step Right Up, Pixie Sticks, Sticker Stackers, i-rocks; White Cardstock, Black embossing powder, ZIG Millennium .05

 I altered a baby food jar, which holds the calling cards and chips. For the cards, I cut out each ticket, assigned a BINGO letter to each one and then heat embossed them. The chips are punched out of a coordinating paper and then I blinged them out with my i-rock tool.
 
I can't wait to play this with my family!

12 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

wow this is simply outstanding! What an awesome idea.

Diana Fisher said...

And this is why you are one of my favorite crafters!!! Such a brilliant idea! :) LOVE!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

super creative!!! love it!

Carol W. said...

WOW you did a fabulous job, love this project. TFS

Unknown said...

What an excellent idea! They look great! Are they for sale?

JennyKozar said...

Great idea! I love this new line.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much everyone!!

@Kim - no, not for sale but we can play next time we're together. :)

Sarah Mullanix said...

sooo stinkin' cute...LOVE it!! :)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

how cool!!

Cynthia Baldwin said...

This is so cute! You're SO creative!

doverdi said...

Fabulous. I love the bingo game. Its too cute.

Unknown said...

This is so incredibly creative! Can't wait till I get this in my hands (the collection) unless you want to send me the game ;)