Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sketchabilities Design Team News!

I'm excited to announce that I've been selected to be on a 2nd Design Team.  It's called Sketchabilities and they reveal new sketches on the 15th and 30th of the month.  Hop on over to their blog to check them out.  They also have a Message Board where you can chat with others, see the latest sketches, view the gallery, photography tips, cardability sketches and much more.  They received over 90 applications so I am very honored to have been chosen.  I can't wait to get started on the sketches and getting to know everyone on the message board!

6 comments:

Shawn said...

Congratulations! I was excited to see your name up there :) I can't wait to get started!

Unknown said...

Too cool, Shawn! Congrats to you as well.

Aubree said...

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your work over on Sketchabilities!!

Mette said...

Congrats! So looking forward to work with you!

Audrey Yeager said...

YAY!! I just checked out the site cause you mentioned it and I LOVE the sketches!!!! Congrats to you!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone. See you tonight, Audrey!