Monday, June 28, 2010

Coloring Eggs...AND HANDS???

It seems I always put off scrapping the holiday photos for some reason.  I must be the mass of photos I take.  Needless to say I am very far behind on Christmas and Easter photos and have lots of catching up to do going back a couple of years, I'm afraid.  Here's a start at Easter using Week 115 Nuts about Sketches sketch.  I have been dying to scrap this set of pictures ... look at Rheagan's hand!!!
The circles in the sketch got me thinking about going to Archivers last weekend with my friend Audrey and I really liked the way she was incorporating circles on her layout that night. My circles are a combo of the sketch, a scraplift and my own originality.  I also used Shimmer Spritz (Bed of Roses) on my green cardstock to give it some pizazz and then I combined 2 thread colors in my hand stitched circles.  Like how I strategically placed the flower in Rheagan's hair?



No comments: