Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Reinvention

I've got my priorities in order and with that I am feeling so inspired! I've been so good at dedicating time for my family. We've done some FABULOUS things together this year and I've captured photographic memories of them. What I haven't done is preserve them through my passion for scrapbooking. I've also got a history of being the "QUEEN OF UNFINISHED PROJECTS" when it comes to scrapbooking. I've got the layouts but no title, or I have the layout but need to print the photos, or the layouts are missing the embellishments that tie it all together ... you get the picture. Well guess what??? I am reinventing my scrapbooking, I'm embracing social media and I'm going to make Close To My Heart a crucial part of making sure I fulfill this promise to myself and my customers are going to benefit!

Coming soon ... new layouts, sketch challenges, giveaways, card making, gift ideas and more. Stay tuned for pics of a recent card kit I made. The cards are TDF cute! I'll also post upcoming workshops and crop nights!

Happy Fall, Y'all!

No comments: